Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Date with Destiny Jackson 2007 – Dr. Jack Taylor

I am thrilled that Dr. Jack Taylor will be with us for our Date with Destiny Conference in Jackson, Mississippi on August 16-17. There are only a few people who have had as much influence on my ministry as Jack Taylor. For years he mentored me through his teaching and his books. We became friends when he came to the church I pastored in Jackson, MS for a Bible Conference. We called it a Bible Conference but it actually became a revival. In that meeting we experienced the beginning of a spiritual awakening that would touch us for over five years. During that time thousands were added to the kingdom as we ministered under an open heaven. It all began with the ministry of Dr. Jack Taylor.

I find myself quoting him often in my messages. He was the one who taught me to allow God to perform an “offendectomy” on me. He was the one who prayed sincerely for me to “be protected from my own anointing!” He was the man who prayed for me and I was healed of a heart related health problem. Jack Taylor has a large influence on me and many others. I am looking forward to hearing him again this week.

All of the conference information can be found at www.BarryClingan.org